We are reckoned as the foremost manufacturer, exporter and supplier of optimum quality Weft Hair Extensions. In accordance with international quality standards, the offered hair extensions are processed by our skilled hair experts under utmost hygienic conditions. Easily accessible in variegated shades, lengths and styles to fulfill the choices of our patrons, the provided hair extensions are profusely admired for their light weight nature. Less prone to any kind of skin allergy, these Weft Hair Extensions are further examined on various quality parameters.
- Chemically unprocessed and collected from a single donor
- Free from dyes, bleaches and harsh washes
- Have smooth and shiny texture
- Loose, curly and can be parted in any direction
Weft Hair Extension will offer you durability provided you know the tips to care for this hair styling accessory. Read here for some handy tips:
- Use the shampoo suitable for hair extensions
- Use good quality conditioner but apply it on the mid length and at the end points only
- Comb with wooden brush and remove tangles from hair extension before you wash it
- Do not tug the lovely weft hair extensions: it may damage the connecting points and your extension may slip out
- Do not perm or chemically treat your hair extension: chemical products will shorten its service life and natural sheen and shine
Product Specification :-
- Texture: Wavy.
- Total weight: 100 grams.
- Total Pieces: 1kg has 10 pieces and 100 grams has one piece.
- Material: Virgin Human hair sourced from Temples
- Things to avoid with hair extensions: rough handling.
- Hair Lengths: 12" - 30"
- Extension colour: black colour (#3,#6,#8,#10,#12,#18,#27,#24,#613).
- Durability : 1.5 to 2 years, can last longer if maintained well.
Hair Care Instructions :-
- Deep condition.
- Use sulphate free shampoo.
- Braid your hair before bed to avoid tangling.
Product Feature :-
- Unprocessed human hair.
- No synthetic fibers.
- Can be bleached and coloured.
- Heat resistant.
- Cuticles Intact.
- No Tangling.
- No shedding.