Curly Relaxed Hair
Product Code : 32
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- No min order
- Unit of Measure
Our hastily growing endeavor is affianced towards manufacturing, exporting and supplying premium grade Curly Relaxed Hair. This hair is washed, cleaned and sterilized with the help of latest processing methodology under the stern observation of our experts. It is perfect for momentary hair styling in movies, fashion shows, drams, etc. This Curly Relaxed Hair is offered in spectrum of shades and lengths to accomplish the specific preferences of our clients and at the most marginal prices.
- Squashy texture with full cuticle
- Long-lasting luster owing to chemical-free processing
- No tangle, nits and lice makes it easy to maintain
- Skin-friendly and comfy to wear for long time
Curly relaxed Hair looks beautiful but you have to be ultra-alert in maintaining the lovely bounce. Follow these easy tips to take care of your curly hair:
- Never ever comb them in wet condition and always use wooden brush
- Apply conditioner after wash; you can use live conditioners before moving out
- Do not use straightening gel; this will make your hair damaged
Product Specification :-
- Texture: Wavy/straight/curly.
- Total weight: 100 grams.
- Total Pieces: 1kg has 10 pieces and 100 grams has one piece.
- Material: Virgin Human hair sourced from Temples
- Things to avoid with hair extensions: rough handling.
- Hair Lengths: 12" - 30"
- Extension colour: brown and blond colours (#3,#6,#8,#10,#12,#18,#27,#24,#613).
- Durability : 1.5 to 2 years, can last longer if maintained well.
Hair Care Instructions :-
- Deep condition.
- Use sulphate free shampoo.
- Braid your hair before bed to avoid tangling.
Product Feature :-
- Unprocessed human hair.
- No synthetic fibers.
- Can be bleached and coloured.
- Heat resistant.
- Cuticles Intact.
- No Tangling.
- No shedding.
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- 500 kg per month Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3 to 4 working days Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa