Indian Curly Hair
Product Code : 19
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- No min order
- Unit of Measure
Facilitated by technically advanced production unit, we offer an exclusive collection of Indian Curly Hair. The offered hair is cleaned and processed under hygienic conditions with the use of modern machinery to match the standards of international quality. It is extensively demanded by girls, ladies and models to style their hair for special or specific occasions or shows. To suit the specific demands of clients, we are offering this Indian Curly Hair in multitude of finishes, colors and lengths at industry leading prices.
- Lustrous finish and natural color.
- Excellent voluminous density for enhancing volume of natural hair.
- Silky and smooth texture.
- Free from tangles, lice and nits.
Indian women are famous for their black and beautiful curly hair. However, hair beauty is a fragile, unless you take care of it.
Check these simple tips:
- Do not brush your hair cogently, it may spoil the natural curls
- Do not try to comb your hair in wet condition: it will damage the curls too
- Unless required badly, dont drench your hair on regular basis, it will snip natural moisture from your hair strands
- Indian curtly hair is quite sensitive; natural oils like amla or coconut oil and homemade shampoos are best products to care your lovely healthy hair
Product Specification :-
- Texture: Curly.
- Total weight: 100 grams.
- Total Pieces: 1kg has 10 pieces and 100 grams has one piece.
- Material: Virgin Human hair sourced from Temples
- Things to avoid with hair extensions: rough handling.
- Hair Lengths: 12" - 30"
- Extension colour: Black Colour (#3,#6,#8,#10,#12,#18,#27,#24,#613).
- Durability : 1.5 to 2 years, can last longer if maintained well.
Hair Care Instructions :-
- Deep condition.
- Use sulphate free shampoo.
- Braid your hair before bed to avoid tangling.
Product Feature :-
- Unprocessed human hair.
- No synthetic fibers.
- Can be bleached and coloured.
- Heat resistant.
- Cuticles Intact.
- No Tangling.
- No shedding.
- Supply Ability
- 500 kg per month Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3 to 4 working days Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa