U Tip Hair Extensions
Product Code : 13
Brand Name : HRITIK EXIM
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- No min order
- Unit of Measure
We are a well known manufacturer and exporter, engaged in offering an utmost range of U Tip Hair Extensions. These are extensively used by hair salons and hair stylish to give a trendy look to the fashion conscious ladies. Our U Tip Hair Extensions are processed in our well equipped facilities using 100% natural human hair. Moreover, our clients can avail these extensions from us at reasonable prices.Attributes :-
- Attaches easily without glue or weaving
- Proper alignment of the hair cuticles, which greatly reduces tangles
- Excellent shine, zero shedding and voluminous density are some of the attributes of our hair extension
The ideal way to cleanse U Tip Hair Extensions:
- You should brush dry hair out completely before entering in the shower. After this, remove all tangles.
- You should wash your hair extensions for every 2 or more days. If necessary, you can use dry powder shampoo in between
- You should stand upright in the shower and shampoo the nape area, and then spread downwards gently.
- You can also do a cool water rinse (to seal the cuticle and make your hair shiny)
- After this, towel dry gently and use a leave in conditioner
Product Specification :-
- Texture: Wavy/straight.
- Total weight: 100 grams.
- Total Pieces: 1kg has 10 pieces and 100 grams has one piece.
- Material: Virgin Human hair sourced from Temples
- Things to avoid with hair extensions: rough handling.
- Hair Lengths: 12" - 30"
- Extension colour: Black colour (#3,#6,#8,#10,#12,#18,#27,#24,#613).
- Durability : 1.5 to 2 years, can last longer if maintained well.
Hair Care Instructions :-
- Deep condition.
- Use sulphate free shampoo.
- Braid your hair before bed to avoid tangling.
Product Feature :-
- Unprocessed human hair.
- No synthetic fibers.
- Can be bleached and coloured.
- Heat resistant.
- Cuticles Intact.
- No Tangling.
- No shedding.
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- 500 kg per month Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3 to 4 working days Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa